Located in a secluded place in the hills of Le Marche in central Italy, you will find Agriturismo Carincone. It is peaceful and quiet all around, you are in rural nature. Carincone has five unique apartments for you, each with its own theme. Four apartments bear the characteristics of an element from nature: Air, Earth, Water and Fire. The fifth apartment has Sun & Moon as its theme. The themes are reflected in the colors and decorations.
Each apartment has a…
- private entrance with (lockable) terrace, equipped with garden furniture, parasol and sun loungers; free wifi inside and on the terrace
- living room with kitchen area; hob with extractor hood, oven and fridge with separate freezer
- bedroom with double bed, wardrobe and chest of drawers (apartment Terra has two bedrooms)
- bathroom with walk-in shower, toilet, bidet, washbasin and a hair dryer
- a wide view of the countryside from the private terrace
Apartment Sole & Luna
- arrival and departure is possible on any day of the week
- prices include electricity, gas and water, linen, bath linen and kitchen linen
- your dog stays for free and use of the bathing pool is free
- apartments Aria and Terra have electric heating. Terra also has a wood burning stove in the living room/kitchen, and Fuoco has a large wood burning stove.
Lawn with bathing pool
Next to the apartments is a large sunbathing lawn with various seating areas, sun loungers and a communal BBQ area. Your dog is also welcome here (on a leash). There is also a bathing pool (new) with a “waterfall bench” and hip bath, plus a section for your dog.
In nearby Pergola three supermarkets are available for your groceries. And it offers a number of restaurants and a fantastic “Pane e Dolci” where you can buy pastries, cookies, tasty sandwiches and ice cream. You can visit typical Italian villages but you can also walk on marked nature trails. Or view imposing fortresses and monasteries, and eat Italian ice cream – and it’s all close by!
In each apartment there is a booklet in which you will find all kinds of information about the area, addresses of nice restaurants, days and places where you can visit a market, an extensive description of picturesque villages and nature reserves, and hiking trails you can follow. There are walks that you can start directly from the house, others are sometimes a short driving distance away.
We are Eric and Nanja Helmers, both born in Amsterdam. We have lived there for many years in a hand-renovated barge (1913) in the Amstel river opposite the “Stopera”. In 2006 we decided to “change course” and embark on a new adventure in the beautiful landscape of Le Marche.
After a visit to this region we found our dream, and in a perfect location. A restored farmhouse, which we have converted to our own taste into a farmhouse with holiday apartments, each with its own character. It was a huge job to put our Agriturismo Carincone on the map! But we succeeded and we have been fully operational for years now.